Saturday, September 27, 2014

I'm So Very Sorry

     Here's the deal:
I am broke. I have literally no money what so ever to buy books. My library only stocks up old books from like 2012 or 2013. They only have a few books from 2014 and 2014 books is what people really want to hear about. I don't know what I will do about this problem. I am working on maybe getting a job and then possibly being able to buy my own books and have giveaways. The thing with me now is that no one seems to be reading my blog and I don't just want to blog to blog. People say it takes years to become an avid blogger with many followers and such and I've only had mine since well 3 years give or take but I don't feel very accomplished. I don't know if I'll keep it up or what.
I literally deleted the follower thing on my blog because it depressed me that every time I looked at it I only had five followers.
So...I don't know what I will do.
I will work on making up my mind.
What to expect:
I may be back in the summer or spring ! But anytime before then is not going to happen or rather there is a very slim chance it might.
-Ezri
P.S I love my blog with a passion and I don't want to delete it...

No comments:

Post a Comment